Saturday, March 28, 2009

It was worth a try

So, Cole's jumping on the furniture problem has continued and it doesn't seem to be getting any better. Shawn and I read a lot about training dogs on the internet. While searching for "how to keep your dog off the furniture" I came across the idea of putting pieces of aluminum foil on the furniture you don't want the dog on because dogs hate the texture of the foil. Since this method seemed to come up several times, I decided to put it into action. I ripped off a big piece of foil to cover the whole seat of the couch. Now I should tell you that Shawn did not think this would work AT ALL. He thought Cole would LOVE the foil and just rip it in a thousand pieces. So anyway, I put the piece of foil on the seat of the couch, Cole walked over slowly and then.....ripped the piece of foil into a thousand tiny pieces. Damn it! We're right back where we started. But, I captured a few pictures to prove Shawn right.

No comments: