






On Saturday Shannon and John took us on a tour of downtown Columbus and The Ohio State University Campus. The campus is just a tad bigger than Ship's. It was pretty cool to see the stadium. Shannon and John also told us stories of how crazy it is during football season. We ate on campus at The Varsity Club, I ordered a cheeseburger! Then afterwards, we visited a campus store and I purchased another necessary t-shirt.
On our way back to their apartment we stopped at a local mall and visited The Great Indoors, a HUGE store that has all kinds of home stuff, everything from appliances to decorations, it was crazy. Anyway, we bought hardware for our bedroom furniture. Pictures of the new hardware will be posted in another blog. Then we hit up Cold Stone Creamery for some ice cream. I ate my ice cream too fast, so I just took a picture of the empty bowl. I got chocolate ice cream with Reese's peanut butter cups smashed in it. It was yummy!
Later that night, Shannon and John cooked steaks and corn on-the-cob and "wii" played Wii. I beat Shawn in Mario Kart!!!
So on Sunday morning we picked up the washer and dryer and pretty much hit the road. Good thing we left when we did because we hit horrible traffic on 70 west. There was a really long stretch of construction which narrowed the two lane highway down to one lane for miles. We probably spent an extra hour just sitting in traffic. NOT COOL! Needless to say, Shawn and I were NOT happy. We finally arrived home around 9pm, carried the washer and dryer into the house and hit the sack.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment